With all the options available, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed when it comes to deciding on a telephone system for your work environment. And if you already have one, why would you make a change? Many established companies have had the same telephone system for years, and they believe that if their system isn’t broken or giving them any trouble, then there is no need to invest in a newer system. Telephony has changed greatly over the years, and there are many more options today when it comes to business communication systems, so we’re here to help you navigate the options and determine which one fits your business best. At the end of the day, the right solution will be an asset to your company with more features, more innovation, and more productivity at your fingertips.
Cloud-Based Phone Systems
The newest option on the block, cloud-based communications solutions are hosted in the cloud and delivered through the Internet, replacing traditional landlines. They often involve an easy set-up, and could even mean a cost-savings over your traditional landline. But that’s not all they can do! Switching to a hosted telephone system for your business essentially gives your team the ability to be accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device with productivity and business continuity features like call forwarding, visual voicemail, and business SMS.
- A feature-rich business phone system that can increase productivity, collaboration, and connectivity for your team.
- Scalability! Hosted phone systems are easy to personalize and right-size your features, so you can truly pay for what you need.
- Minimal on-site equipment required.
- No need to pay for traditional phone lines.
- Connection and call quality are reliant on a strong Internet connection.
- Like with all new technology, there is a bit of a learning curve to understand how to best utilize all the features.
- Do-it-Yourself solutions don’t provide the quality installation and service of a local professional.
What We Offer:
GAGE Cloud Voice is more than a phone system – it’s a cloud-based, feature-rich carrier-class communications solution. You can now take advantage of integrated mobility and collaboration tools without the cost of maintaining expensive on-site equipment. With no system to install, it’s easy to add seats or functionality on-demand. Unlike out-of-the-box Cloud systems, our experienced team will help you build the system you need. And, just like everything we do, you can count on expert installation, thorough training, and local personal service that doesn’t end at setup.
Traditional On-Premise Phone Systems
The traditional “on-premise” phone system requires both hardware (a PBX, or Private Branch Exchange) and software within the business building to connect your devices and internal lines to external phone lines. It requires a connection via telephone line, whether digital or analog.
- Does not require an Internet connection.
- Because you invest in the system up front, you own all of the hardware.
- Have standard features like voicemail, call waiting, and conference calling.
- Often have a large up-front cost to set up and is more complicated to properly plan infrastructure.
- Lacks many of the productivity features of newer phone systems, and setup is less flexible as your business changes.
- Can present a business-continuity problem in the event of power loss or equipment failure.
What We Offer:
GAGE continues to provide digital and IP-based on-premise phone systems with the service you expect. With the ability to support a mix of IP, digital and analog phones, our platform is ideal for organizations that want to keep using a traditional phone system and evolve to IP in phases. We offer flexible plans, and our professional team works with you to design the on-premise system that works best for you.
If neither of the above systems seems to meet your needs, SIP might be for you. SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) uses both your IP network and your existing PBX to connect your calls and more, making multimedia communications possible. While you may have heard of VoIP, or Voice over Internet Protocol, SIP is a complete communication system that allows you to transmit voice, data or video content across your IP connection. This can often be a great solution if you’ve already invested in an on-premise system but are looking for more features and flexibility like what the cloud offers.
- Uses your IP network, so no analog phone line is needed.
- Potential for improved cost savings.
- Often no need to invest in a new system.
- More features and flexibility built in.
- More predictable costs than the traditional phone bill.
- Like the Cloud, SIP is also reliant on a strong Internet connection.
- Also like the Cloud, there are lots of DIY systems available that may sound easy to set up but lack the customer service and troubleshooting support of a local service provider.
What We Offer:
GAGE SIP offers lower costs and future-proof flexibility for your business communications. You’ll get the dependable quality of a traditional connection plus a unique set of features for productivity, business continuity, and more. And the dedicated team at GAGE will work with you to design, install and maintain the system you need, all with the exceptional customer service you’ve come to depend on from us.
Although there are many options when it comes to business telephone systems, our team at GAGE wants to make it easy for you. We know that there is no one-size-fits-all solution, and that’s why we work with you to understand your business. We will assess your needs and right-size a phone system that works for you. In addition to top-notch solutions, we pride ourselves on superior customer service. We are dedicated to helping you stay connected, so if your business is on, so are we! Contact us or give us a call to find the right solution for your business.